Personal Injury Law Blog Content Ideas – April 4
Blawg content writing topics and ideas
By Geri L. Dreiling, Esq.
Do you need a content jump start for your personal injury blog? Here are a few story ideas to help you get started writing this week’s PI blawg posts:
- The DePuy ASR hip implant that is the subject of several lawsuits didn't have clinical safety trials. Read more.
- After several deadly truck crashes, a recent industry truck show emphasizes safety. Read more.
- A Michigan town will receive a $26.5 million settlement over water supply contaminated by a DDT byproduct. Read more.
- A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against ex-beer baron August Busch IV involving drug overdose death of his girlfriend. Read more.
- Fair Labor Standards Act claims filed in federal court jumped from 1,562 in 1998 to 6,073 in 2009. The Federal Lawyer Vol. 58 No. 3 p. 14.
- The head of the National Transportation Safety Board details how technology could thwart bus accidents and increase odds of surviving a crash. Read more.
This Week’s Continuing Legal Education Webinars for Lawyers and Paralegals
For many U.S. lawyers, the deadline for completing continuing legal education hours is only a few months away. If you prefer to squeeze in an hour or two over lunch, here are just a few of the webinars from our affiliate, Lorman Education Services that may interest you:
- Medicare's secondary payer act and protecting Medicare's interests in insurance settlements will be held on April 6.
- Mental illness and the Americans with Disability Act will be held on April 8.
For more information about these webinars and other upcoming CLE seminars of interest to lawyers and paralegals, visit our Legal Media Matters seminar affiliate page.
If you would like to know more about our legal PR and Web content writing services, you can reach Legal Media Matters via our online contact form.
Leave a Response