Personal Injury Law Blog Content Ideas – April 14
Blawg content ideas and upcoming CLE offerings
By Geri L. Dreiling, Esq.
If you need inspiration for your personal injury blog, here are a few recent news items that may help jump start the writing process:
- Rider Alert, a motorcycle safety program that originated in the United Kingdom, has been launched in Virginia. The program provides free ID cards that will help responders rapidly assist riders who have been hurt in accidents. http://bit.ly/eqywfm
- A man who claims he suffered a brain injury due to a botched dental procedure – the oxygen and nitrous oxide lines were allegedly crossed – receives a $50,000 settlement from the city of Lawrence, KS. http://bit.ly/gzZYYu
- A woman who claimed she suffered gastrointestinal damage as a result of taking the acne drug Accutane is awarded $2 million. http://bit.ly/hKpMcI
- Approximately 3,900 school buses are recalled because of a fire hazard. http://bit.ly/hxjD8C
- A former high school football player who suffered from brain trauma filed suit asserting that his coach and trainer improperly sent him back into games after violent collisions http://bit.ly/fT7E2l
Continuing Legal Education Seminars
For many U.S. lawyers, the deadline for accumulating continuing legal education hours is looming. Here are just a few seminars being offered by our affiliate, Lorman Education Services:
- California Leave Law. This audio seminar aims to provide a clear understanding of the various medical leave laws. The seminar will be held on April 18.
- Devising a policy for employees using mobile devices. This Webinar covers the practical aspects of mobile device management, data preservation and personal injury and workers compensation claims arising out of use of mobile devices. 85-minute, on-demand Webinar.
To find out about additional upcoming seminars, click here.
If you would like to know more about our legal PR and Web content writing services, you can reach Legal Media Matters via our online contact form.
Leave a Response