We’ve sifted through last week’s tweets from Legal Media Matters and Lawyer Tech Review and selected a few highlights. Here are 12 Twitter tips covering legal news, practice management, technology and social media that you might have missed.Full Story»
More and more of our clients at Legal Media Matters, technophiles and technophobes alike, are sending notes from Apple’s new tablet and toting it to meetings, to depositions and to court. In this guest post, Spencer Farris, a St. Louis personal injury lawyer, humor columnist with the Levison Group and Legal Media Matters client, reviews the pros and cons of the iPad for lawyers.
How can risk-averse law firms test the social media waters? What are the five strategic elements every legal blogger should focus on when writing SEO posts? Having trouble juggling commitments? This week’s roundup highlights articles with the tips to solve these vexing problems…and much more.
Would you like to know how Twitter can support your blog? Tired of typos creeping into your blog posts? Do you wonder why law firms are embracing social media? To find out more, read our roundup of legal news links, legal PR client news and story ideas.
More in this category
- Blawg Topics: 3 More Brainstorming Tools
- Information for Lawyers, Ideas for Journalists: Week of July 2
- Information for Lawyers, Ideas for Journalists: Week of June 25
- Information for Lawyers, Ideas for Journalists: Week of June 18
- 19 Practical Tips & Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Missouri Solo & Small Firm Conference: Tech Tips & Trial Hints