“How do I get my law firm’s website to show up on the first page of Google results?” This is the question often asked by clients who hire Legal Media Matters to create a law firm website or write content for their firm. This week, The Search Engine Land published an excellent infographic that explains search engine optimization visually.Full Story»
Although the printed legal newsletter is now joined by e-newsletters and law blogs, the challenge of coming up with content writing ideas remains. Here are three tips to help you generate topic ideas.
Do you need content ideas for your personal injury blog? Here are a few recent news items that may help. In today’s post,a new motorcycle safety program, a dental procedure that led to a brain injury, an Accutane verdict and a school bus recall.
Do you need a content jump start for your personal injury blog? Here are a few story ideas to help you get started on your PI blawg posts. In today’s article, DePuy hip implants, truck and bus safety, water supply contamination and Fair Labor Standards Act claims are just a few of the topics highlighted.
More in this category
- Copyedits and Legal Marketing Materials
- How to create a legal website map to improve SEO and user experience
- Legal Blogs: Speaking Engagements as Blawg Fodder
- Blawg Topics: 3 More Brainstorming Tools
- Legal Blogs: Three Ways to Brainstorm New Topic Ideas
- What’s the Difference Between a Law Firm Blog and a Website?